As a Dental Hygiene Instructor at Carrington College you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students through ensuring that the curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
Students of our Mesa Dental Hygiene program receive the practical training they need to help them succeed in a career as a Dental Hygienist at dental offices, clinics, and hospitals here in Mesa, and across Arizona.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- AZ Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) License.
- X-Ray Certification.
- Local Anesthesia certification desired.
- Experience in clinical practice.
- BA or BS Degree in Dental Hygiene or a related field.
- 4 years recent experience.
- Previous Clinical Teaching experience a plus.
- Dentrix, digital radiography experience helpful.
- Experience with Restorative Dentistry and administering Nitrous Oxide highly desired.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry, Inc. - 2 years ago
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...