Job Title Recovery Area Manager
At Rayonier, we’re creating “value from the ground up” every day, starting with our people. People are the foundation for success and the key to making us the best performing company in the forest products industry. We are proud of our long history of success, our diverse mix of businesses and our values-based work environment, and invite you to consider a career with Rayonier.
The Recovery Area Manager develops top strategic objectives for improving the safety, quality, production, reliability, employee development and financial performance of the Recovery Area in the Utilities Department. Acts as the technical expert and is responsible for the overall equipment, condition and housekeeping of the area. Also leads the Reliability program for the area to ensure safe, effective and efficient operation of equipment. This individual will assess the area’s process capability and develop continuous improvement strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical field.
• 10+ years of experience in pulp/paper or related process industry (chemical, petro, utilities)
• Must have supervisory experience to include demonstrated experience with employee development and conflict management.
• Must have budget management experience.
• Must have demonstrated commitment to safety and safety leadership.
• Must be familiar with reliability-based concepts.
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Rayonier Inc - 19 months ago