1. Meet certification requirements of the
Department of Education, State of Iowa.
2. Such alternatives to the above qualifications
as the Board may find appropriate and
1. Experince teaching AP coursework
2. Experience leading extra-curricular groups and small ensembles
Teacher Associates and Volunteers as assigned.
To help students achieve skills that will contribute
to their development as productive and
1. Demonstrates ability to enhance academic performance.
2. Demonstrates competence in content knowledge appropriate to the teaching position.
3. Demonstrates competence in planning and preparing for instruction.
4. Uses strategies to deliver instruction that meets the multiple learning needs of students.
5. Uses a variety of methods to monitor student learning.
6. Demonstrates competence in classroom management.
7. Engages in professional growth.
8. Fulfills professional responsibilities established by the school district.
9. Performs other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the Superintendent or
Ankeny Community School District - 11 months ago