Job Summary : Support the user community by answering and resolving trouble tickets in regards to the DCMA network infrastructure, Windows AD user accounts and computer registration, desktop/laptop configuration, and applications. Resolve issues or identify and involve external sources in the trouble resolution process in a timely manner.
In particular, the contractor shall:
Answer trouble tickets for users
Document resolution of trouble tickets
Configure workstations for new users
Configure laptops for remote users
Provide phone, remote desktop, and onsite troubleshooting
Perform both manual and automatic installation of updated software packages.
Security Clearance: IT-II requires f avorable NACLC investigation or higher.
Citizenship : Must be a citizen of the United States at the time of hire.
Travel : Required inside the continental United States. 10%
- Required: Combination of five years experience in Windows XP, Vista, and/or Win7 remote and desk-side configuration and support.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of: Windows Active Directory, OS configuration, workstation hardware configuration, peripheral setup and maintenance, software OS and application troubleshooting.
- Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills and deliver customer-satisfaction.
- Desirable: Experience using enterprise trouble ticketing systems such as Remedy, or Magic. Experience using remote desktop support tools.
- Required: Must possess valid Department of Defense Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program certification in the Information Assurance Technical (IAT) category, Level II at the time of hire. Must have the ability to achieve prescribed computing environment (CE) certification for Windows 7 within 30 days of hire.
- Highly desirable: Existing CE certification in enterprise desktop support (e.g. MCITP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, etc.) for Windows XP/Vista or Win7.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science. Four years of technical experience may be substituted for education requirements.
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard