Develops and executes strategic business plans for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) customer relationships, revenue growth, member retention and achievement of financial objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a full time Work at Home opportunity.POSITION SUMMARY:
Aetna does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.
- Responsible for the overall primary care physician customer practice/group relationship and experience with the Patient Centered Primary Care (PCPC) Solution, including achievement of annual revenue and AFIT targets for the PCPC business. - Will be responsible for coordinating the following services/components of the PCPC Solution: PCPC PCMH Operations, IT, Care Management Services, Medical Informatics, Patient Engagement, and Value-Based Contracting Consulting. - PCPC PCMH Operations responsibilities include: Facilitate PCP practice transformation from FFS Care Model to the PCMH Care Model, focusing specifically on optimizing PCMH value in the context of the PCPC Solution; Initial education/training on the PCPC technology solution and any on-going training/education needed; The initial and ongoing clinical and operational workflow consulting to optimize clinical and financial success; Ongoing/continuous refinement of practice clinical and operational processes.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree required.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Experience in large physician group practice management or technology implementation, IPA management, and/or healthcare consulting focused within primary care practice operations and value-based reimbursement models.- Experience in the management and/or implementation of PCMH Care Model; engaged in regional or national thought leadership regarding PCMH and value-based reimbursement.- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare technology and how it can be applied to solve key issues facing the US Healthcare System. - Specific experience with technologies and solutions deployed into the Primary Care market place: Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, Practice Management (PM) systems, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) systems/solutions, Patient access and convenience systems and Health Information Exchanges (HIE).- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare reform and the macro and micro trends in healthcare, including: Patient Centered Medical Home, Accountable Care Organizations, Pay for Performance/value based reimbursement contracting, Evidence Based Medicine, Patient engagement and Consumer driven healthcare.- Demonstrated project management skills.- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.- Demonstrated group leadership and performance management skills.- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a matrix management and resource environment.FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCES:
- Communications/Communication Delivery - Public SpeakingPlease note that benefit eligibility may vary by position. Clickhereto review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Management
Aetna - 12 months ago
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape health care for America and across the globe. We are...