Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Oracle UCM Support Analyst For a Long term Contract Position in Tampa, FL below is the Detail requirement
Oracle UCM Support Analyst
Location: Tampa , FL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Should have worked on Onshore-Offshore Model
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Should have total of 4+ years of IT Experience with at least 1 year of experience in Oracle UCM, URM 10g/11g products related
- Implementation and User Support for Document Management & Records Management solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Content Management fundamentals, Java, J2EE.
- Good analytical skills to investigate and resolve the implementation issues for Oracle UCM/URM applications.
- Hands-on experience in deployment, configuration & administration of development, test and production UCM servers
- Ability to participate in ECM systems requirement analysis & design.
- Should have hands on experience of supporting a large scale Oracle UCM implementation
- Ability to participate in Oracle UCM system related change and release management processes
- Experience assigning and implementing group and user access based file security and permissions.
- Experience in creating folder plans, provisioning accounts and interfacing with Active Directory
- Must have excellent communication & customer facing skills as frequent interactions with customer will be required on daily basis.
- Experience on other related products like Oracle IPM, ODC, OFR will be an advantage
Lorven Technologies - 2 years ago