We are looking for someone experienced in working with ERP software who thrives on challenges, wants career growth and enjoys working with technology and people. This position provides opportunities to diversify your experience and have direct client responsibility. You will be working in a team environment while developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP software solutions business software into various companies in a variety of industries.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
Begin a long-term relationship with a company where motivation drives advancement. We invite you to explore employment opportunities with us and see how you can have an exciting and enjoyable career!
- Driving out and documenting businesses' functional requirements
- Configuring software to accommodate businesses' requirements
- Training users in a classroom or one-on-one setting
- Interfacing with peers to ensure our team is exceeding customer goals
- Troubleshooting problems and formulating resolutions
- Reporting status of work to both customer and fellow team members
The ideal candidate for this position will have degrees in accounting and/or management information systems along with 5 or more years of experience developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP, or Microsoft Dynamics SL. Experience required includes training individuals in a classroom or one-on-one setting . The candidate must also possess an aptitude for using technology, and strong time-management skills.
Division/Department : SVA Consulting
% of Travel Required : 10-25%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago