Software Engineer Intern
To provides detailed technical support to IMC customers relating to the SW integration and productization of IMC's modem solutions. Working in a team environment with other software specialists to investigate protocol stack related issues raised by the customer or internal test teams to ensure root cause analysis, technical reporting and subsequent solutions.
Creation and follow up of problem reports raised at all phases of the product development cycle. Close cooperation with software design teams and cross functional teams to propose and verify proposed solutions.
Excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills (fluent in English both written and oral) and an aptitude for work in a fast paced customer environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic/.NET. Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Matlab
- Minimum of 3 months experience with physical layer procedures for wireless products (GSM /UMTS / LTE).
- Minimum of 3 months experience with theoretical knowledge on physical layer procedures (RACHing, Channel Decoding and Estimation, etc) with ability to propose code changes.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with modem in the areas such as power saving, idle mode, connected mode procedures.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software configuration control systems (ideally Clearcase)
Feb 20, 2013
Mar 30, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 12 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...