Supervise other Casino Accounting personnel.
Record and report daily revenue, drop, and payout information for each casino department.
Review the daily audits for compliance to Nevada’s Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) and Regulations, and audit for accuracy.
Prepare and complete specific GCB requirements.
Oversee the training of new staff and the ongoing training of existing staff.
Troubleshoot and resolve any auditing issues.
Communicate with management any weaknesses or breaches of the property’s Internal Control System.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of accounting/finance experience.
- At least 6 months of previous supervisory/management experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous Gaming audit experience.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 3 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The company's more...