eCommerce Internal Web Search Specialist
Position Reports To: Senior Manager Digital Programs
The eCommerceInternal Web Search Specialist is a motivated and experienced professional responsible for engaging with Brady business partners to analyze, optimize and train on methods to improve the web user’s internal search experience utilizing tools such as Endeca and Pagebuilder resulting in increased conversion rates and online sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive measurable positive business outcomes with improved internal search capabilities and deployment of Design Your Own (DYO) custom applications on Brady’s websites.
- Develop “playbooks” for internal search and Design Your Own containing best practices, processes and tactics to go about improving, business requirements to establish on-going monitoring and improving including department structure and resources and key metrics to develop and communicate baselines and ongoing improvement success.
- With playbooks, engage with business partners to analyze sites and identify ways to improve customer experience and conversion strategies with internal search and DYO capabilities.
- Provide strategic recommendations to leverage internal search and DYO activity
- Provide training and ongoing consulting expertise on tools
- Work with developers to integrate improved search and navigation capabilities on website.
- Work with development teams on best practices for coding, integration, and testing
- Drive data-driven analysis of search and use of existing DYO to target improvements
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years program or project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience including web content and web search
- Search relevance tuning experience as well as benchmarking
- 4+ years experience with search and navigation capabilities
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience with Agile / SCRUM
- 4+ years of complex Endeca-based search and navigation capabilities
- Experience with multi language sites.
- Experience working with Page Builder
Brady Corporation - 16 months ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...