This position will have responsibility for the overall management of the day to day operations of the Regional distribution center.
Key operational responsibilities
1. Provides direction and leadership to all distribution functions including maintenance, shipping, receiving and safety to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting quality and delivery commitments
2. Provide strategic and tactical leadership for the accurate and timely delivery of customer orders
3. Responsible for developing and managing a hi-performance distribution operation tied to ESA goals and objectives
4. Oversee the operations of the company's Regional Distribution Center located in Minooka, IL
5. Ensure the effective operational capability of the facility, driving improvements in operational capabilities, efficiencies and quality
6. Manage the operating costs of equipment and other assets, including management of maintenance and capital costs and budgets to assure acceptable return on investment.
7. Oversee the budgeting process for the facility, and monitor departmental performance against established budgets to meet financial objectives. Also drive cost outs through the facility as well as Transportation.
8. Coach, mentor and develop employees, both direct and indirect reports, assuring effective teamwork and individual effectiveness within the organization.
9. Work closely with Inventory Control, Demand and Supply, Planning and Fulfillment
10. Drive Continuous Improvement and Process Metrics / Measurements
11. Ensure successful shipment of month end order volume spikes
Qualified candidates will have:
· A four year college degree.
· At least 5 years experience in the field or a related area.
· Strong people leadership skills, demonstrated team building and motivational competencies.
· Experience with strategic planning and problem solving.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Proven background in reducing costs, improving processes, managing change and people to continuously improve and grow an operation.
2. Must be competent in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and project management applications.
3. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
4. Knowledge and experience using WMS and Transportation Management Systems/ for service and cost improvements
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as “Electrolux”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Electrolux will attempt to provide reasonable assistance. Applicants will not be penalized for requesting such assistance.
Electrolux is a global leader in appliances for household and professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals. Electrolux products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, cookers and air-conditioners sold under esteemed brands such as Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, AEG, and Eureka. In 2012, Electrolux had sales of $17 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees. The Electrolux North American headquarters is located at 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262 in the University Research Park. For more information visit http://newsroom.electrolux.com/us/.