Candidates will perform all types of Teller duties, including greeting Members in a friendly and courteous manner, processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and Money Orders, while providing outstanding service and recommending RCU products to Members.
*** Ability to commit to working at RCU for a minimum of 2 years due to our extensive training program
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Must be able to identify and develop sales opportunities among existing and prospective Members
- Good typing and computer keyboarding skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain positive working relationship with Members and co-workers
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or co-workers
- Enjoy extensive public contact and assisting people with -problems and finding solutions to their needs.
- 10 key or calculator experience
*** Training is typically 8:30 AM - 5 PM for 3 weeks prior to starting the normal schedule at RCU Corporate in Eau Claire, WI
*** We have partnered with Manpower in Eau Claire to assist us with screening and selecting candidates to interview for this position. If you are selected as a potential candidate for this position, you will be contacted by Manpower to discuss your application
- Previous financial experience
Royal Credit Union - 19 months ago