INSTRUMENT TECH (PRN)
Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
- Under the direction of the Instrument Room Charge Technician responsible for decontamination, cleaning, sorting, and sterilization of instruments.
- Maintains knowledge of instruments functions.
- Recognizes needs and initiates appropriate action in regard to maintaining supplies and equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year hospital experience
- Instrument room experience preferred
- May be required to wear protective clothing such as masks, gowns, and gloves in addition to adhering to the department dress code.
- Regularly exposed to risk of bloodborne disease.
- Must be able to work with electrical equipment.
- May be exposed to hot/cold material and chemical agents.
- Exposure to latex.
102-Saint Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO
- 2 years ago - save job
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals