The CRM Consulting Manager works with client companies in the architecture, implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment, an opportunity to manage projects, and the authority to manage client accounts with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement due to potential within the Practice
- Assist sales personnel with the identification of clients' and prospects' CRM needs
- Perform CRM envision sessions with clients and prospects
- Provide technical architecture services on complex CRM/xRM implementations
- Perform business analyst and requirements gathering activities during client implementations
- Document system specifications for custom coded CRM add-ons and guide .Net developers through development process
- Provide project management during CRM implementations
- Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new CRM systems
- Design and develop data migrations and integrations with the solution
- Develop robust testing protocols for custom CRM development work to ensure solution quality
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred, in an IT related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with CRM applications, Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience required
- Hands-on experience working with MS SQL Server
- Database design experience
- .Net programing experience preferred
- Experience with Scribe is a plus
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently on client site, as well as contributing as an effective team member
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes.
- Some travel required
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Kansas City
State : MO
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : SPMC9964
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...