Coordinated Group of Companies (CGC) dba Benefit Coordinators Corporation has been offering solutions as a full-service, employee benefits outsourcing firm since 1983. Headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, it has a satellite office in San Diego, CA. CGC presently administers benefit plans in over 40 states specializing in employers ranging from 500 to 5000 employees, providing consolidated billing, COBRA services, Flexible Spending Account administration, employer self-funding, as well as web-based enrollment and ongoing HR administrative services. For more information about the company please visit www.benxcel.com .
Primarily responsible for all banking transactions, including cash receipts, ACH transfers, collections, reconciliations, and lockbox processing. Also performs billing invoicing process by performing the following duties:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and processes premium ACH payments.
- Posts daily lock box cash receipts to accounts receivable.
- Prepares daily bank deposits and posts to accounts receivable.
- Responsible for daily banking activity including positive pay processing.
- Maintains Access database to track fully insured commission payments.
- Processes monthly collection letters and maintains Client Collection Notes Access database.
- Processes refunds due to overpayments on account.
- Calculates, posts, mails or emails monthly invoices for client groups.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's Accounting Degree and/or equivalent training and experience.
- Working knowledge of cash application methods and ways of resolving past due accounts.
- Aptitude for working with financial data and skilled in the use of a calculator.
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to review, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Thorough understanding of personal computing applications with a competency in Excel and Access.
Coordinated Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. This position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Flex coverage, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and Long Term Care Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holidays. Out of area candidates please note: reimbursement of relocation expenses is not available.
Candidates should send their resume (type AC in the subject line) and cover letter along with their pay requirements to:
Company: Coordinated Group of Companies, Inc.
Address: 100 Ryan Court, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205-1324
Monster - 13 months ago