Position provides social work services to all divisions of this multi-physician, multi-specialty practice. Position will assist with accessing community and payment resoures; providing patient and family education; participating in multi-disciplinary clinics; performing motivational interviewing with patients and families; and developing and implementing a chronic care model for chronically ill children and families focused on meeting their psychosocial needs.
* Master's degree in social work from an accredited school of social work
* Current State of Maine Social Work license
* Experience working within a specialty care practice, ambulatory care, and/or chronic care population
* Experience with program develoment and implementation and coordinating care and services
* Knowledge of health and social issues with the ability to provide mental health services/intervention as indicated
* Skill in client advocacy and case management
* Ability to interact effectively as member of interdisciplinary health care team
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM
Maine Medical Partners - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...