Senior Human Resource Business Partner
1. Provide input to human resources strategy with line and HR management to ensure alignment with business strategy.
2. Leverage HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy the strategic needs of the business.
3. Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with organizational leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance.
5. Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance and development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps
6. Partner with Staffing to provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation (with an organizational development perspective) in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates for senior/critical positions.
7. Provide direction to ensure alignment between customer groups’ objectives and rewards programs; facilitate the timely, accurate and appropriate delivery of these programs.
8. Conduct gap analyses and collaborate with Learning and Development to ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated functional teams.
9. Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns, assess the severity, determine root causes and recommend appropriate next steps. Recommend and support delivery of corrective action as needed.
10. Conduct regular talent review and succession planning discussions with client groups
11. Deliver certain training programs to client groups as needed
12. Participate on assigned projects supporting Corporate Operations and/or Quality
13. Administer annual performance review process
BA or BS Degree with a Master’s Degree preferred.
Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resources with diversified experience as a Consultant or Specialist in one or more disciplines. Manufacturing support experience desired.
Full knowledge of legal implications of the employment relationship.
Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
Excellent project management skills along with negotiation and mediation skills.
Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and utilize data to influence business decisions.
Strong technical skills – Excel and PowerPoint.
Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees.
Experience with organizational design and development and change management practices
Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset and familiarity with continuous improvement practices such as Lean or Six Sigma.
This role supports the execution of business strategy via application of HR processes and tools supporting the Corporate Operations/Manufacturing and Quality organizations, and Global Operations/Manufacturing and Quality organizations as well. Serves as the primary contact for client groups for consultative HR support, including effectively managing teams and working cross functionally. Work is primarily process-focused and provides human resources leadership, services and tools that help lead to the successful achievement of functional and individual performance goals. Exercises judgment and exerts influence on relevant objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity while managing precedents, and works independently.
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...