Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are looking to hire a Linux System Administrator and Deployment Engineer in our Dallas office to join our growing IT team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain a high availability SaaS application in healthcare industry
- Conduct technical operations to install, monitor, and maintain Net.Orange and third-party software at external and internal data centers.
- Support customers and partners during the deployment of Net.Orange software, including technical assistance, evaluation, and certification of software as needed
- Operate and maintain application and network monitoring systems
- Document and track activities for due diligence and corporate oversight
- Support pre-sales activities such as deployment infrastructure architecture, sizing, and cost estimates
- Perform internal IT-focused activities in support of the business
- Solve network issues involving performance and security.
- Implement and follow processes and best practices, ITIL, HIPAA, ISO 27001
- Advanced skills in Linux OS, Red Hat Fedora, Windows Server 2008, XP &7
- Experience with virtualization, VMware, Hyper V, etc.
- Knowledge of Web Services, Coldfusion, HTML, Jboss, Tomcat
- Experience using interpreted languages (BASH/Python/PERL/etc.)
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, clustering, data encryption,
- Experience with network storage, NAS, SAN, etc.
- Experience with application and network monitoring, Manage Engine, nagios, sitescope
- Experience with system security, database encryption, code obfuscation
- Experience with software and/or hardware load balancing
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar roles
- Able to work in startup environment with multiple responsibilities
Net.Orange - 2 years ago
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...