Responsible for supervision of all Operations, including Front Desk functions, under the direction of the General Manager
1. Coordinate all Special Events - making sure never to over book the hotel during these times and all requests are handled in a timely fashion. Always keeping in mind the needs of our Extended Stay guests first. Coordinate all related tasks to insure the Special Events run smoothly - i.e. schedule Security for those times it is necessary, reserve extra roll away beds, etc. Work closely with other departments to coordinate details, and special requests.
2. Reconcile the daily cash log and night audit reports.
6. Handle all Meeting Room requests and notify hotel department heads of the same. Prepare and distribute function sheets at the weekly Management Meeting.
7. Coordinate the delivery of requested equipment and food for the Meeting Room with other departments.
8. Develop and post tri-weekly work schedule of Front Desk Employees. Provide support to the Front Desk at peak times, by answering the telephone, taking messages and assisting guests to check-in and checkout of the hotel.
9. Proficient in the use of hotel systems. Working knowledge of how the systems work hand-in- hand.
10. Retrieve reports from the in a timely fashion - I.E. the STAR Report.
11. Able to assist all Front Desk Associates in the use of Training Program.
12. Responsible for Accounts Payable. Making sure all invoices are paid in a timely fashion. Inform General Manager of any high balances.
13. Responsible for the Accounts Receivable. Maintain balances with all Direct Bill Accounts. Coordinate with Sales the status of all Direct Bill accounts and their balances. Weekly audits with General Manager on all Accounts.
14. Coordinate and administer the daily transmittal of cash and checks to the bank.
15. Able to perform Night Auditor Duties.
16. Balance Hotel books at the end of each period. Prepare audit reports for end of period. Send End of Period reports to Corporate on the 1st day of each new period.
17. Ensure an employee attitude of attentiveness and anticipation of guest needs.
18. Ensure proper delivery of guest special requests.
19. Meet with and solicit comments from guests on a regular basis to determine their level of satisfaction with all guest services and facilities.
20. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures. Assist in training employees to act accordingly in the event of an emergency or accident at the hotel.
21. Assist in the maintenance of the key control program that is already in place
22. Ensure the security needs of the property and guests are met.
23. Participate in community activities, employee functions, and guest events.
24. Develop effective departmental communication and information systems through the use of communication logs, department meetings and hotel meetings.
25. Communicate with the General Manager on a daily basis.
26. Inform General Manager of potential problems with guests and progress of special projects.
27. Perform Manager on Duty responsibilities one weekend per month.
28. Carry out any reasonable request by Management that I am capable of performing.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please See Above
Concord Hospitality - 21 months ago