Support Corporate Groups Human Resources, Benefits and Employee Relations departments by providing administrative, staffing, and reporting assistance to the teams.
Respond to External Phone Calls
- Triage calls and resolve first tier questions and issues and knows when and who to escalate call to.
- Ability to respond to frequently asked questions that come into Benefits, Employee Relations and Corporate Groups. travel arrangements, expense reporting and filing for vp
- Acknowledging resumes and responds to employee referrals.
- Load positions and resumes into ICIMS
- Manage candidate travel including T&E
- Manage Visa process and paperwork
- Manage temporary agency order and payment process
- New hire paperwork
- Manage drug screen process
- Freelance contracts – update the forms for each individual and update as necessary
Employee Relations Administration-
- Manage administration operations under VP and Group Directors, such as time and attendance, checking and distributing the mail
- Scheduling meetings, facilities requests, ordering supplies, process invoices; Travel arrangements, expense reporting and filing for VP.
- Special projects such as HR org charts, spreadsheets and research and data/file gathering
- Ad hoc staffing reports
- Initiating invoice payment and coding on Xign
- Provide basic response to Unemployment Insurance inquiries.
- Manage verification of employment inquiries to refer to the Work Number
- Personnel file management including imaging
- Assist retirees who need assistance with claim and mail order forms.
- Respond to basic questions that can be scripted about how the plan coordinates with Medicare.
- Requests for SPDs from active employees and retirees.
- Initiate the process for requests for pension calculations
- Respond to requests about Vendor information and processes
- Confirmation via PS of enrollment begin dates and qualifying events.
- Verification of pension benefits, verification of loss of coverage
- Completion of state forms for disability purposes
- Vendor screening for Plum benefits and coordination of Employee Advantage offers and issues (for example a failure in service from Apple).
- Review the Benefits e-mail box and 800 numbers.
- Respond to inquiry, or Forward to responsible party in Benefits
Understand HR policies, programs and services to be able to respond appropriately and accurately to questions.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Analytical and ability to develop and create spreadsheets and Power Point presentations.
Ability to juggle a variety of tasks, simultaneously.
Ability to assess and respond to inquiries.
Familiar with HR systems including iCMS, Peoplesoft, VLM for ability to look up and provide information to resolved first tier questions,
Tiffany & Co. - 2 years ago
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal...