Stock and replace missing items, inspect, move and clean the mini-bars in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
Maintain, organize, and clean assigned storerooms daily.
Maintain, track and complete daily worksheet of mini bar stock.
Ensure products in Mini-Bar are not expired and take the proper procedure to remove those products as necessary.
Ensure rotation of all Mini-Bar products.
Maintain assigned Mini-Bar carts.
Properly complete, maintain and track inventory in assigned storerooms.
Obtain stock from warehouse and store in the assigned storerooms.
Maintain and complete assigned floors and rooms requesting Mini-Bar service.
Maintain the highest level of customer service and display professionalism at all times.
Communicate effectively with Mini-Bar Vending Supervisor any issues and / or concerns.
Display appropriate two-way radio etiquette at all times.
Ensure all duties found in the refreshment center inspection/attendant evaluation checklist are followed including completing assigned floors, cleanliness of assigned mini-bars, menus are present, inventory is complete, and refill reports are accurately filled out.
Follow proper guidelines on food safety per Southern Nevada Health District Guidelines and departmental policies and procedures.
Report all mini-bar concerns to management including any guest issues.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Able to multi-task and utilize efficient time management.
- Able to properly use two-way radios and Timelox (Room Key) cards.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 14 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...