Makes detailed written reports or follow-up reports on incidents that occur on property.
Works closely with Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies while conducting investigations.
Works closely and all departments.
Any and all duties as directed by the Surveillance Manager and or the Vice President of Security/ Surveillance
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of casino and or surveillance room experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the State of Nevada and Federal Gaming rules and regulations.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, or equivalent computer programs.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Previous gaming background.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 6 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...