Fairchild Fashion Media (WWD, Style.com, FN, M, NowManifest.com, Summits) is the leading source of fashion news and analysis for industry leaders and the global fashion community. Our brands deliver the most immediate, credible and comprehensive coverage from the most trusted voices in fashion journalism. FFM fuels the business decisions of industry executives and satisfies the passions of the truly fashion-obsessed worldwide.
Social Media Community Manager, Style.com
Style.com seeks a Social Media Community Manager for a full-time staff position
The Community Manager is the voice of the brand externally and the voice of the community internally. The Community Manager will effectively manage the brand’s comprehensive social media footprint on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. placing the brand as a key influencer in this space. The Community Manager will work with editors to maximize the impact of key stories and amplify the impact of additional stories gaining traction amongst the community. The Community Manager will serve as a social media hub, having the ability to personally connect with the community while being able to provide feedback to many departments internally (Edit, PR, Marketing, Etc.).
Effectively manage brand’s social footprint by:
Analytics and reporting to management by:
- Liaising with edit to promote key stories to increase traction of editorial.
- Liaising with Marketing to effectively communicate brand’s message to community.
- Promoting ecommerce opportunities.
- Liaising with PR to promote brand’s events & promotions (social media exclusives).
- Directing the brand’s newsletter and email contact strategy
Successful Community Managers will need to:
- Identifying & analyzing patterns and trends of the community; developing feedback loop with internal departments.
- Identifying user generated content and engaging advocates/key influencers to further expand and enhance network.
- Stay up to date on new social media trends/tools and best practices.
- Determine competitive landscape/key industry leaders. Develop tactical action plan to close the gaps of influence.
- Develop guidelines to ensure the brand’s social media presence is aligned with overall communications strategy.
- Benchmark brand’s success at being visible and influential in social media.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondéNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
- Effective communicator of both detailed and creative data to a diverse audience.
- Proven success with managing social media footprint
- Highly versed in Excel, with emphasis on reporting capabilities.
- Experience with Facebook apps, Twitter clients, Wordpress, Tumblr, Omniture.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Conde Nast - 2 years ago
While being Wired may hold a certain Allure, traditional publishing will always be in Vogue at Advance Magazine Publishers, doing business...