Administrative Assistant: International Affairs
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Jessica Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting salary: $39,100
Provides administrative support to the Assistant Executive Director and International
Affairs department in developing and implementing international activities.
- Provide executive administrative assistant
services including handling internal and external correspondence by telephone,
mail and email, coordinating staff and volunteer schedules and travel
arrangements, and maintaining files.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, and
prepares agendas for a various international committees.
- Schedules and supports International Affairs
functions for the RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting.
- Maintains schedules and reports for RSNA
international activities including travel by the Board of Directors, RSNA
Booth, International Visiting Professors, co-sponsored programs, and RSNA
- Maintains International pages on the RSNA
website, and committee pages on myRSNA.
- Maintains International Affairs department
records, including documentation for all international programs and volunteer
- Provides support for international outreach
activities, including the RSNA International Visiting Professor Program, Derek
Harwood Nash International Visiting Fellowship, and Journal Subscription Award
Program. Compiles reports from CIRE participants and prepares for presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two or more years of experience in an
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook and database
management software preferred
- Excellent diplomacy and cross-cultural
communication skills; proficiency in other languages preferred
- Must be organized, self-directed, flexible and
have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; interacts
effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, including
volunteer leaders and staff.