Dental Office Insurance/Billing/Scheduling Coordinator
Our Redwood City dental office is looking for a full time front office
scheduling, insurance, collections and billing specialist.
Typical office duties would include and are not limited to scheduling for
production, verifying insurance eligibility, getting breakdown of benefits,
estimating patient co-payments, collecting payments, submitting electronic and
paper insurance claims, following up on insurance payments, posting payments to
accounts, sending out monthly billing statements, following up with overdue
accounts and handling patients insurance and billing questions.
Additional front office duties such as answering phones, making financial
arrangements, scheduling appointments, explaining complex restorative treatment
plans as well as checking in/out patients will also be required.
Previous work experience required:
- Extensive back office RDA experience with complex multidisciplinary restorative
Were looking for an honest, hard working individual with strong attention to
- At least 4 years of previous front office billing and insurance experience.
- Extensive use and knowledge of Eaglesoft.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent patient care with a priority on customer service.
- Office management training.
- Staff management and office protocol implementation.
detail and the ability to multitask. Qualified applicants must be available from
8-5pm Monday through Friday. If you are interested in being part of an office
that is committed to providing outstanding dental care,
DentalPost.net - 16 months ago