The Clinical Data Manager directs and coordinates multiple aspects of analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of Clinical Programs/Services information systems. This position coordinates projects with Information Services in order to effectively use information technology solutions to improve clinical operations. Working with health care providers, this position creates the systems and procedures for data collection and electronic medical records. These systems are required to quantify the impact of Clinical Program/Service goals on clinical outcomes and cost. The Data Manager is responsible for managing the ongoing integrity of existing data systems and insuring integration across the organization. The Data Manager (Staff Level) is responsible for a number of different projects, generally within a defined clinical program/service and / or moderately complex projects that overlap between clinical programs/services. This level may work to orient and train new Data Managers.
- Bachelor's Degree; Education is verified and must be obtained through an accredited institution
- Four or more years prior experience in a clinical or healthcare technical IT area, with two years experience working with quality data systems
- Four or more years prior experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and e-mail applications
- Two or more years of prior experience performing moderately complex database queries using SQL
- Experience using statistical research methods and their use in outcomes reporting
- Experience writing technical specifications and managing implementation projects
- Ability to travel to various locations
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Master's Degree
- Clinical Licensure
- Prior experience working within a hospital clinical area and an understanding of workflows and hospital processes
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 12 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...