The Capture / Scanning / Document Imaging / digital conversion Operations Manager provides leadership and coordination for the process of implementing and running a document imaging operations. Applies structured operations management methods to ensure customer expectations are met and the deliverables are fulfilled.
Develops and continually improves the operations and project management methodology and best practices.
This includes not only the development of the tools and processes but also the leadership and mentoring required to grow the discipline within the functions related and to further the professional development of other team members.
- Develops, maintains and continuously improves the records management and operations project management methodology inclusive of tools, templates processes and best practices
- Manage workload to meet workloads, goals, and guidelines consistent with the Facilitys profit objectives.
- Continuously review areas of responsibility to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Ensure all work is performed by the specified turnaround time).
- Responsible for the efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources.
- Communicate and interact with employees to optimize task performance while maintaining a high level of morale.
- Provide leadership to the team, set a personal example for others to emulate.
- Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate fulfillment of orders, custom assembly, processing inquiries, shipping, and inventory control.
- Manages the process of solutions delivery ensuring implementations are completed on-time and within budget
- Ensures customers are kept fully informed throughout the implementation process and that expectations are met
- Ensures project closure inclusive of complete documentation and execution of final customer acceptance
Must be highly competent with Windows, Power point Excel, Word, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Industrial engineering is desirable) or computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant information management, records management and document management operations.
- Knowledge of Records management software and document imaging softwares ( i.e Oneil, Kofax, )
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, bias for action / self starter / self motivated, strong background in computer software, hardware and networking
- Experience in Document Management and content management Solutions is strongly preferred;
- This position will require exceptional proven and effective analytical, interpersonal planning and organizational skills. Records and information management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workflow analysis and/or prior consulting, solution sales or solution sales support background.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Engineering (Industrial Engineering is desirable) or Computer Science
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Robert Hess & Associates - 16 months ago