Digital IT Security - Application Developer (AI) (Java/J2EE)-723315
Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems. Works with designer/analysts to implement enhancements or new applications in a web applications environment. Attends meetings to understand desired results, coding, unit and/or system testing, and documents changes. Occasionally requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in emergency type situations. May also direct work of junior application developers.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs. Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications, systems designs, and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement application programs. Assists in developing application specifications
- Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 3 years of experience with Java Web Application Development
No agencies please.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Certification in Java, SQL, ORACLE, UNIX/Linux
- 5 years of experience in Application Development using Java/J2EE on Linux
- Experience with Security concepts such as Single Sign-On (SSO), Federation (SAML), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Experience with RSA Security Products
- Experience with financial services and/or banking
- Experience with large scale customer facing web applications
- Experience with Lean/Agile development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : United States-Texas-Plano-DFW-Plano People Center Bldg 4 (31064)
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-Richmond
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 14 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...