This position is not part-time or full-time. It is per diem (PRN) without guaranteed number of hours.
Responsible for providing routine nursing care to meet patients' needs for personal hygiene and comfort, for performing or assisting in performing routine treatment or care procedures, and for administering medications.
- High school diploma.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current license to practice in the state of PA or eligible for licensure in PA.
- 1 year experience as a licensed Nurse or Medical Assistant.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for 8 hours/day.
- Ability to lift 0-100 lbs frequently.
- Ability to carry 0-25 lbs frequently; 26-100 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to bend, squat and reach frequently; climb occasionally.
- Ability to use hand for simple/firm grasping/manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Vision, hearing, touch, taste and smell sensory abilities.
- 1 year experience in an acute or ambulatory care setting.
- 2 years LPN experience.
- 3 or more years of ambulatory care experience.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Camp Hill, Elizabethtown, Hanover, Hershey, Harrisburg, Kingston, Lancaster, Lebanon, Middletown, York, Hanover, Palmyra, Reading, State College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, PA, MA, Medical Assistant, Acute Care, Outpatient
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- 2 years ago - save job
The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is Central Pennsylvania's only academic medical center and home to Penn State Children's Hospital and...