Security Benefit (SB), a leader in the education market, is seeking a right person to fill an Operational Relationship Management position within its Distributor Direct channel within the Retail Retirement Line of Business. This position will be based in Topeka, Kansas. Security Benefit fosters strong partnerships to provide insightful and customized retirement solutions for employers and individual investors nationwide. Through a broad advisor network and its nationally recognized money managers, Security Benefit provides mutual funds, annuities and retirement programs. As an industry leader in service technology, our affiliates offer business processing and broker/dealer solutions tailored to the retail retirement marketplace.
This position will communicate and work service issues with four Elite Marketing Organizations (EMO’s) and internal staff in the Distributor Direct channel, as well as manage administrative day-to-day activities with EMO’s operations director and staff.
• Communicate changes and/or updates to the four EMO’s administration staff
• Self manage projects
• Participate in the weekly Exception Committee
• Lead weekly EMO Administrative Meetings
• Maintains and manages issues list
• Participate in product Implementation team meetings
• Lead internal and external Ad Hoc Service meetings as needed
• Work with se² to develop processes to enhance administrative experience of the EMO and agent
• Develop knowledge and an understanding of products offered in the Distributor Direct Channel, particularly Fixed Index Annuities and Traditional Fixed Annuities
• Perform Ad Hoc analysis and projections for management
• College degree (preferred)
• Experience providing customer service and administrative background in a financial services organization (preferred)
• Strong results orientation and organizational skills with the ability to lead and focus the efforts of others to a specific goal
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms to internal and external parties
• Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, analytical and organizational skills (required)
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to manage work and see issues and projects through to completion
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the career section of our website at www.securitybenefit.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE
Security Global Investors - 13 months ago
Security Global Investors' mission is to be a "best-in-class" investment manager. Our chief aim is simple: to deliver superior...