Globe University, Madison campus seeks individuals interested in teaching coursework in the Medical Assistant program. This is a part-time residential position.
Ideal candidates are patient, well-prepared and passionate about their discipline and have a desire to contribute to the training of our next generation of professionals. We operate on a quarterly calendar, with courses running for 11 weeks. This position is ideal for working professionals who wish to add a second source of income as well as for career instructors/trainers.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualities:
- student-centered teaching philosophy
- strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on quick response time
- effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated ability to learn and use technology quickly and adeptly
- adaptability; able to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- passion and enthusiasm for discipline or area of profession
Earned degrees must be awarded by a postsecondary institution accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the United States Department of Education. Credentials earned at a foreign institution must be from an institution recognized by the respective government and will be evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees
- Associate's degree in Medical Assisting
- CMA credential required
- 3 years practice experinece in a clinic setting
- Afternoon and evening classes available
Globe Education Network (GEN) is a consortium of colleges and universities committed to providing career-focused education that assists their students in reaching their career and life goals. GEN's consortium includes: Broadview University, Globe University, Institute of Production and Recording, Minnesota School of Business, and Minnesota School of Cosmetology. With locations in Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
The Globe Education Network of schools will offer you a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities. The Globe Education Network of schools supports a diverse workforce and is a Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve. CB#