Job ID: 1119-10550
At Charles Schwab we are committed to helping the individual investor take control of their financial lives. Our mission is to provide the most useful and ethical financial services in the world. Our Executive Services Financial Consultants will pursue this mission through: Connecting with senior management of corporations and bringing a client-centric point of view to everything we do; delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service; presenting high new worth clients with a growing array of financial services and products.
Brief Description of Role:
As an Executive Services Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab, you will provide on-going comprehensive guidance and advice to your clients in the context of a face-to-face relationship.
- You will work across a wide spectrum of investment needs as you help clients manage larger and more complex portfolios.
- You will be supported by a team of dedicated professionals who are responsible for servicing you and your clients.
- Typical daily activities include developing a customized financial strategy for prospects or existing clients; conducting personalized portfolio consultations; implementing a variety of sales and business development activities to grow your practice; servicing existing clients in partnership with your team; and reviewing performance against goals with your clients.
- Our compensation philosophy reflects our deeply held belief that the client relationship cannot be compromised by commission payments that may incent product sales.
- Our Executive Services Financial Consultants are paid a base salary and annual bonus based on individual performance against asset aggregation and service goals.
- We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment.
- We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
This challenging, but rewarding role requires a unique blend of skills and experiences. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- Active and current FINRA Series 7 and 66 are required
- Professional designation/certifications (CFP, CFA, MBA, CHFC) are preferred
- A minimum of 7 years consultative selling experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial planning
- Portfolio management and investment products including equities, fixed income, mutual funds, and retirement plans; equity compensation plans, stock options and annuities
- Proven track record of sales success
- We are seeking a motivated investment sales and portfolio management professional who has achieved high levels of performance while effectively managing required client service and compliance tasks.
- This position requires 30-50% travel
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications FINRA Series 66, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
Relevant Work Experience Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs
Position Located In FL - Orlando
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...