AppRiver is looking for a SUPER NERD (aka Software Developer). If you love C#, read about C#, dream about C# and drink C# for breakfast then we want you!
What You Would Do:
The new Super Nerd will need to work and mesh well with our existing team of Super Nerds. This is critical to us, as we have built a very high-performance team of creative, empowered and hard-working people.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Writing high-quality code and unit tests
- Participating in software design and architecture
- Learning and sharing new concepts, patterns, principles
- Participating in work planning and costing
- Supporting production code issues and repairing defects
What You Need to Prove:
- At least four years of experience writing .NET Framework code
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having a passion for learning, growing professionally and technically
- Excellent organization and writing skills
- Ability to “hit the ground running” and immediately be productive
StackOverflow Jobs - 16 months ago
AppRiver was founded in April of 2002 to provide simple, yet powerful email and web security solutions to businesses of any size. The...