Job Description & Qualifications
Minimum Requirements :
- Design & Release of thermal heat transfer systems for high voltage battery packs
- Manage tier I supply base, document statement of work, develop cost targets, etc.
- Support all design phases deliverables from initial concept to launch
- Work with manufacturing and quality teams to ensure design for assembly feasibility
- Define test plans to validate all requirements and key functional performance
- Perform appropriate testing, certification, and support vehicle requirements
- Lead design trade-offs between thermal, mechanical package & NVH implementation
- Support all quality documents required for battery pack builds, including PPAP, Shipping, Labeling, etc.
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in manufacturing capability and tooling and M.S. in complimentary disciplines highly desired.
- At least 5-10 years of hands-on experience manufacturing, developing or testing thermal systems.
- Experience in using CAD/CAE tools for thermal analysis
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient computer skills
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.