Regional Operations Manager- Los Angeles, CA, Southwest Region
Join our fun, diverse, and growing team of experts from multiple industries on a mission to make healthcare affordable and accessible for every one of us on the planet. We are focused on eliminating the multi-billion dollar blind spot of healthcare technology consumption.
We're changing the way healthcare technology is purchased, consumed, and delivered to patients through our collaborative sharing ecosystem. Our overarching mission is to enable life saving technology to be at the right place, at the right time, for the right cost. We are making provider’s lives easier and opening up a multi-billion dollar market in the process. Join our team in building more incredible partnerships with some of the best hospital groups, physicians, and clinical staff in the world.
We're expanding to new cities and need your help. With significant and committed resources behind you, you'll build our network and operations to make healthcare technology more affordable and accessible for your city and throughout your region of responsibility; namely the southwest region of the country.
You're a pioneer, a smooth operator who knows how to get things done in a fast moving, constantly changing landscape. You'll be responsible for managing the logistics team deployment of medical devices across your region and metro markets, ensuring punctuality, professionalism, and safety. You will build the team and grow the network with our Customer Advocate team by applying - and further developing - our city expansion template. Ideally you'll have had startup experience, but you must demonstrate operating excellence preferably in a logistics service business or within healthcare supply chain and operations.
- Leadership of, and operational P&L responsibility for the region
- Build and manage a top notch local logistics team
- Help us build a top brand and business in the region
- Improve the product and influence the technical and business development roadmap through insights learned with customers
- Help drive the national and global business forward as a member of the Senior Executive team
- 5-10+ yrs operational experience, in roles with significant leadership responsibility
- Experience and appetite to help manage the launching of new metro markets
- Cross-functional experience with an operational focus and some P&L responsibility
- Significant exposure and comfort working in a technology-driven service business, ideally as an executive
- Track record of taking new and innovative products to market
- Experience managing diverse teams
- Highly driven, independent, intelligent and analytical, with an entrepreneurial streak. You’re looking for your next big challenge
- Passion and enthusiasm to change the world
Very attractive salary and stock option package
Cohealo has an incredibly diverse team hailing from all over the world and coming from several industries. We have come together with the maniacal focus of changing the way we all access amazing healthcare technology.
We have developed a revolutionary application and logistics infrastructure to deliver devices on-demand so that physicians are no longer constrained in their treatment options with their patients. Four clicks of a mouse and doctors have access to tens of thousands of medical devices at any location. We are venture backed by some of the best investors in the game. We are taking this technology service nation-wide and we want you to join us.