Raytheon IIS is seeking an experienced Software Developer/Modeling and Simulation Engineer, who will provide rapid software development support for an existing customer. The successful candidate will be required to work with analysts to develop custom applications using STK Engine or web-based solutions based on AGI components technologies. The solutions will be server based analysis tools providing coverage analysis, communications, terrain, etc. The successful candidate must be able to document results and analysis and present to senior management and government customers.
Will also be part of a growing dynamic team at Raytheon responsible for providing solutions and training to other Raytheon programs and employees. This will also include the development of Raytheon IP for product development.
- 8+ years experience for posted level of position
- OR 10+ years experience could qualify you for higher level position, depending on background and education
- BS degree in Computer Science or other engineering field, MS preferred
- Experience with Java, .NET development, Matlab
- Experience using Satellite Toolkit and AGI Components
- STK Engine Development Experience
- US Citizen w/ active/current TS/SCI/FS Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills
- Software Development using .Net Languages
- 3D modeling and simulation
- Integration of GIS COTS tools such as Google Earth or ArcGIS
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, OR equivalent combination of education and experience (BS degree = 8 years of additional experience)
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2011 sales of $25 billion, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. With headquarters in Waltham, Mass., Raytheon employs 71,000 people worldwide.
At Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS), we transform data into knowledge. IIS is a leading provider of intelligence and information solutions, specializing in ground processing, unmanned ground systems, cybersecurity operations, homeland security and other markets to resolve the most complex problems for our customers worldwide. IIS employs more then 8,300 people worldwide with major hubs in the Mid Atlantic Region, Aurora, CO, and national Headquarters in Garland, TX, IIS generated $3 billion in 2011 revenues.
Raytheon - 2 years ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...