It’s not a slogan. It’s a philosophy.
Join our team!
Position: Collector Gurstel Chargo P. A. (GC) is seeking to hire full-time collectors in our Golden Valley, MN office. Responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks associated with debt collection. We are looking for individuals who are motivated and can work in a fast paced environment.
Job Description: As a Collector at Gurstel Chargo, P.A you will be responsible for obtaining 100% of your monthly performance goal by negotiating acceptable settlements and payment plans with consumers.
The major areas of responsibility for this position:
· Focus on call quality, FDCPA adherence, call flow, and final disposition of the files being called.
· Make outbound telephone calls/ receive inbound telephone calls.
· Contact all delinquent accounts assigned to attempt collection and attempt to secure payment according to our client guidelines an in compliance with the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
· Suggest/recommend alternate processes to Collection Supervisor to enhance overall departmental efficiencies.
· Obtain a general overview of all other departments within GC and be able to function/communicate effectively within the departments.
· Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
· Assigned Accounts
· Job Stability
· Competitive Salary
· UNCAPPED Bonus potential!
· Comprehensive benefits package including PTO and 401(k)
We are looking for quality professionals. If you have the above skills and share in our philosophy, Collections at Gurstel Chargo is looking for YOU! APPLY TODAY!
· Prefer two (2) or more years of collection experience.
· Bi-lingual a plus
· Knowledge of FDCPA regulations a plus.
· Excellent verbal communication skills and Customer Service skills.
· Good computer skills - familiarity with CLS is a plus.
· Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening, credit check, and background check with no felonies.
· Stable Work History
· Money motivated individuals $$$