Job Description: Full time position working out of Progeny Systems California, Maryland (near NAS Pax River) office. Incumbent will work on a fast-paced product engineering team that interacts extensively with clients and works in a multi-contractor team environment.
Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for numerous systems engineering activities to include concept of operations development, analysis of enterprise and system-level requirements, trade-off analyses, enterprise or system architecture design and development, impact assessments of new capabilities and proposed changes to an existing software or hardware baselines, and evaluation of cost, schedule, and risk.
Education/Experience: 3-5 years of experience with systems engineering activities BA or BS degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field.
Expertise in any or all of the following areas considered a plus:
Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Requirements documentation and refinement
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) enterprise planning or design
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition processes, including DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) artifacts
- Programming C/C++ and/or Java Programming
- SOAP/XML design and development
- Test Development and execution
- Hardware Baseline management
Equal Opportunity EmployerL EOE (M/F/D/V)
Apply To This Job
Progeny - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard