Prepares all event documentation and coordinates with Group and Catering sales, hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post event phases of hotel events; Ensures all hotel events have a seamless turnover from group and catering sales to service, and back to catering sales. Coordinates & manages all details with meeting planners and vendors from the sales phase to the post-event phase. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
REPORTS TO: UU Director of Sales & Marketing
1. High school graduate
2. 1-2 years of luxury hotel sales experience
3. Compute accurate mathematical calculations
4. Fluency in English. Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
5. Computer skill set: MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
6. Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- prioritize and organize
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- follow directions thoroughly
- understand guest’s service needs
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- work with minimal supervision
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
1. College degree
2. Certification of previous training in computers
3. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish
4. Previous guest relations training
5. Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably a 4-5 star hotel
6. Delphi Software knowledge