Experienced CPA needed for small, fun accounting office in Fremont!
Small Fremont tax preparation and accounting firm with two CPA partners and one administrative employee is currently seeking an experienced Certified Public Accountant for long-term employment. Position will be 30-40 hours a week, depending on season. This is NOT an entry-level position. Potential future opportunity for partner advancement is available, however, employee must exemplify strong tax, accounting and managerial qualities to be considered.
Please only apply if you currently possess an active California CPA license OR are a current CPA candidate that has passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam. Include your CPA license number in your application, if applicable.
The candidate must possess the following for consideration of employment:
Salary subject to negotiation based on previous experience.
- Have 5 or more years experience in public accounting
- QuickBooks experience required
- Lacerte experience preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be personable and able to work in a small family business
- High professional and ethical standards
- Motivated and committed to the firm and profession
Monster - 6 months ago