The Inside Sales Representative will work with and under the Manager of Service Sales, North America in the promotion and sales of Aftermarket parts and Service to the existing customer base. Primarily, this position will involve customer contact via telephone and e-mail promoting Gerber Service parts, services, promotions, and programs. Additional responsibilities will include the supporting of Service Sales Executives and Equipment Sales Representatives in the field with service support functions.
Driving sales through lead generation, market analysis, event promotions, and other projects.
- Outbound telephone calls to endusers to promote the sale of Gerber aftermarkets and other service products.
- Email communication with endusers to promote the sale of Gerber aftermarket and other service products.
- Collaborate with Service Sales and Equipment Sales Reps in the field to close aftermarket opportunities.
- Maintaining prospect and customer management databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Inside Sales Representative must be motivated, possess a ‘can do’ attitude, strong communication skills, and foster a positive working relationship with co-workers and management. Ideal candidate has experience in a telesales environment. Organizational skills must be excellent and SAP experience is a plus. Industry specific experience is a plus but not a requirement. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration required or equivalent experience.
1 to 3 years experience in inside telephone sales.
Highly motivated and competitive.
Disciplined approach to customer follow-up.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong telephone, written and persuasive skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP applications a plus.
Gerber Scientific - 10 months ago