Responsible for providing superior guest services in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. This position is responsible for greeting guests, taking guest orders and payment, preparing and delivering coffee and non-coffee products in a timely manner, and creating a positive energetic atmosphere for the guest.
• Problem solving
• Managing the guest experience
• Maintaining the look and feel of a well-run store
• Driving for results
• Managing multiple priorities
• Being resilient under pressure
• Guest Service/Shift work
• Welcomes guests into the store
• Takes guest orders and payment using the Point Of Sale (POS) system
• Prepares beverages and serves food products according to Caribou’s policies and procedures
• Develops personal ongoing relationships with customers
• Floats between barista, guest service or wherever help is needed
• Manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures
• Ensures floors are clean and free of debris
• Stocks and organizes the store as needed
• Ensures dining area is clean, free of debris and well maintained
• Cleans and stocks restrooms
• Prepares product for later shifts
• Weighs out beans for the rest of the day and the next shift
• Prepares oatmeal cups, cold press and cooler mix
• Restaurant, retail or guest service experience preferred
• May require the ability to work early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
• Knowledge of basic store operations
• Ability to assist in training of new Team Members in store roles preferred
• Ability to motivate other Team Members preferred
Physical Demands: The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, carrying, bending, walking, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
Work Environment: At times, work may be performed in a confined or cramped space.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add, delete or modify these duties and responsibilities at its discretion. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Caribou Coffee - 18 months ago
Here at Caribou Coffee, we believe this to be true: that if passion, hard work and excellence go into an endeavor, the outcome will be a...