We are currently completing the build out of a tier 3+ Data Center facility and are looking for one of those unique and rare individuals to take ownership of the power, cooling and space and join our Data Center operation Team.
As a Systems Technician you will participate in the ongoing operations of our Data Center performance Your specific areas of responsibilities include:
- Add new servers, storage and networking devices
- Maintain Hardware (server, storage, networking)
- Decommission old equipment
- Communicate with peers, vendors and managers regarding issues.
- Use equipment tracking system (e.g. racking, decommissioning, etc.).
- Use monitoring tools to proactively maintain the environment.
- Ensure documentation of entire environment is current.
- Participate in off-hour change controls.
- Work with other groups on maintenance of environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively to support deadlines.
- Ability to handle complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic environment, with on-time delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to use and follow written procedures, status reporting and, technical diagrams.
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating to Data Center Operations Management.
- May be asked to recommend process improvements.
- Ability to work a 24x7 on-call rotation schedule.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Connolly iHealth Technologies, LLC - 2 years ago
Connolly's most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture...