AmeriPride Services, one of North America’s oldest and largest uniform rental and linen supply companies, is seeking motivated and independent Customer Service Reps to join their dynamic workforce! In this client-facing role, you will execute all functions regarding the delivery and pickup of goods to and from customers. You will follow a daily route on which you will visit between 20 and 45 customers per day. Throughout your deliveries, you will work to promote AmeriPride, our core values and our products and services. Essentially, the Customer Service Rep will serve as the first line of customer contact – striving to retain and increase our existing Business-to-Business sales.
This position requires individuals who are able to assess our customers’ ongoing needs. Therefore, you must be perceptive and observant as well as privy to the fundamental goals of every business you work with. If you are an outgoing, communicative and confident person with an entrepreneurial spirit and a safe driving record, then AmeriPride may be the right place for you to explore a fulfilling, challenging and lucrative career in Customer Service!
As a Customer Service Rep for AmeriPride, you will ensure that all customer invoicing and inventory levels are accurate and up-to-date. Also, prior to each delivery day, you will review customer paperwork for special needs or considerations – identifying upsell opportunities and how to best position our products or services to meet the clients’ needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Customer Service Rep include:
- Organizing products in your vehicle
- Reviewing customer inventories and storage areas upon each visit
- Collecting product for laundering
- Consistently building rapport and adding value through your delivery
- Monitoring and seeking feedback from customers on perceived levels of service
- Consulting customers on additional product options
- Coordinating with CSMs and CSSs about creating solutions for current customers’ needs and product gaps
As a Customer Service Rep for AmeriPride, you must maintain a clean, professional and tidy personal appearance. You must also always practice appropriate lifting and carrying techniques as well as take every safety measure while driving.
Additional requirements of the Customer Service Rep include:
- Minimum 1 year of previous delivery or route sales experience, desired
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and push or pull up to 70 pounds
- Ability to drive for 8-10 hours per day
- Maintain DOT certification
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or French), a plus
- Having good communication, writing and math skills
AmeriPride is a collaborative, team-oriented company that recognizes all of the hard work our team members apply to realizing our standard vision of performance. Therefore, we are proud to take care of the diligent and industrious men and women who make our success possible! We provide our Customer Service Reps with a competitive compensation plan, quarterly bonuses and incentives, and exciting recognition programs for top performers. You will also receive an excellent benefits package.
For more information, please visit
To apply to this job opportunity, please follow these steps:
1) Please print this page, or jot down the Job Requisition # located under Job Summary (left side panel). You will be asked for this Job Requisition # throughout the application process)
AmeriPride Services, Inc. - 12 months ago