Company Overview: INTECSEA is a global company within
the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group’s
capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines
and subsea production systems. Combined with
WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project
expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore
processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA
has provided frontier technology leadership for the
energy industry’s most challenging offshore field
development and pipeline projects.
Position Summary: Perform flow assurance
studies/analysis and provide support for various
INTECSEA and WorleyParsons projects ranging from concept
selection to detailed design and operations.
- Capable of providing valuable strategic assistance
in complex projects or settings.
- Seen as a recognized technical expert whose
involvement substantially increases credibility of
- Able to iron out all but the most difficult
personnel, resource or technical problems in a
multi-corporate and possibly multi-cultural
- Offers leadership to the team and leverages our
ability to achieve excellent results. Is a strategic
asset when facing external challenges such as
regulatory, labor, contractual or commercial.
- Guide and review the flow assurance work of junior
- Perform flow assurance and operability analyses
using industry and in-house software.
- Document results in technical reports.
- Interface with clients and lead engineers on flow
assurance, operability, and systems issues related
to other technical disciplines.
- Manages the work of several supervisors, team
leaders, or Project Managers.
- Works frequently through delegation of authority
and responsibility but has overall responsibility
for the technical and commercial performance of
large or complex projects.
- Manages team(s) in unusual settings or in demanding
- Develops and implements programs to upgrade
performance levels by working with staff and Client.
- Systematically serves as mentor or coach to all
staff levels to enable their professional goals.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations that
are recognized as authoritative and have a
far-reaching impact on projects or activities of the
- Ability to routinely serve as mentor or coach to
staff enabling them to achieve their professional
- Demonstrable involvement in recruitment and/or
training to meet resource requirements.
- Demonstrable innovation and creativity in
- Interfaces closely with existing and future clients
and represents INTECSEA.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to lead or guide the work of junior
- Proven experience in steady state thermal-hydraulic
modeling using industry standard tools (e.g.,
- Proven experience in transient modeling using
industry standard tools (e.g., OLGA).
- Knowledge of single and multiphase flow systems.
- Competency in modeling hydrocarbon fluid properties
and behavior using PVTsim and/or Multiflash.
- Familiarity with techniques to prevent and mitigate
solids formation (i.e., hydrates, wax/paraffin,
asphaltenes, scale, etc.).
- Proficiency at technical report writing.
Education & Experience:
- Ability to lead at all levels within the
- Proven track record of exceeding performance
- Strong communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Capability to work multiple tasks and complex
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or
related field + 15 years relevant experience.
- 25 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Part of the overall development team for the
INTECSEA EMS, including the development of HSE
processes and guidelines.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA EMS and HSE
in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA
WorleyParsons Group - 18 months ago