Requisition #: 56533
Job Title: Associate Performance Consultant
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
This role is responsible for planning, directing and delivering learning and performance consulting service in support of the business unit objectives. This includes:
- Applying knowledge of business processes, products and existing learning solutions, to design, develop, and implement new learning and performance support interventions that impact the assigned business units
- Collaborating with senior leader, managers, and colleagues within the assigned business unit to ensure identified performance interventions are executed successfully and that feedback received during or post implementation is reviewed and incorporated where appropriate
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the intervention either during or post implementation
- Coordinating with managers, HR BPs, and NAS Learning & Performance colleagues to leverage existing learning solutions or to enhance existing solutions as necessary
- Gathering, tracking, and analyzing agreed upon evaluation measures
- Partnering with Performance Consultants and/or client for change management associated with the learning intervention
- Facilitating and/or developing/designing initial and reinforcement sessions with client to transfer skills needed to promote and sustain ongoing performance related to the learning interventions
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Education in cognition, adult learning, instructional design and delivery theories and processes
- Education and experience in the application of adult learning principles, methodology, evaluation
- Strong relationship management and influence skills - ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor communication to the audience
- Results/goals driven
- Business acumen - business and organizational savvy
- Change management and organizational readiness
- Analysis and evaluation skills
- HPI skills a plus - Performance and cause analysis, including competency analysis and interpretation, consulting, negotiating, data analysis, change management and implementation, facilitation, problem solving, project management
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
Job Category: Training
Area of Interest: Customer Service Training
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...