Administrative Assistant - Casper, WY
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Administrative Assistant in Casper, WY. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Provides billing services on a daily basis.
- Position requires 98% back-office billing and only 2% front office reception duties, answering calls.
- Tracks invoicing using SAP and MS EXCEL.
- Significant data input and communication will be performed on a daily basis.
- Interacts with field coordinators and clients to discuss what needs to be billed and ensure invoice accuracy.
- Performs office tasks such as creating, filing and/or maintaining confidential records, processing transactions and other similar duties as needed to maintain operations.
- Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Works under limited supervision.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages and/or company-specific databases required.
- Thorough knowledge of practices and procedures of the department and company required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Ability to work well with stringent deadlines and possession of good organizational skills required.
- Proven commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment and self-motivation required.
- Ability to work efficiently in teams required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience within the O&G industry preferred.
Baker Hughes - 17 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...