We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
1. Previous physician office and or hospital billing and follow up experience required.
2. Must have strong working knowledge in managed care plans.
3. Candidates must have experience in medical terminology, ICD-9 coding, CPT codes, UB04 and 1500 claim forms.
4. Data entry experience.
5. Compliance with all billing-related HIPAA policies.
6. Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel required.
7. Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently and meet deadlines.
1. Data entry of charges and billing of claims to various insurance companies
2. Medical AR follow-up procedures to include reviewing and working aging reports, denials and insurance correspondence from various insurance carriers
3. Ability to audit and analyze patient accounts
4. Requires vast awareness of different medical software or the ability to learn new customized software quickly
5. Payment posting and account reconciliation
6. Review and process adjustments and refunds on patient accounts
7. Support Programs by responding promptly and accurately to inquiries.
1. Must have strong working knowledge in Texas Medicaid and managed care.
2. Candidates must have experience in medical terminology, ICD-9 coding, CPT codes, UB04 and 1500 claim forms.
3. Data entry experience.
4. Compliance with all billing-related HIPAA policies.
5. Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel required.
6. Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of detail work accurately and efficiently and meet deadlines.
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.
Fujora Group Technologies - 18 months ago