Our client is a AAA developer working with Irrational, Epic Games, Firaxis and many others and
is seeking an experienced User Interface Designer. You will work within the established technical and design specifications. The UI designer is expected to analyze and design the layout and architecture for a user friendly experience. Creating general UI and HUD mockups, and production artwork as well as problem solve for multiple platform types. You must have experience in Unreal and be able to implement the UI art into the engine.
- Conceptualizes 2D/3D data-set UI.
- Creates and integrates 2D/3D assets into the game.
- Competently assists in design of UI flow and function.
- Communicate designs in a technical manner for programmer implementation.
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface.
- Works with Tech. Programmers and Game Designers to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality, look and feel.
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and high-fidelity prototypes to solidify design direction and plans.
- Identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/iterate creative solutions.
- Maintain familiarity with the game's user interface design--both the live product and upcoming expansions.
- Provide artwork to support team-wide project communication and vision.
The Chatham Group
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment. Offering competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan. Living in South Florida has its own benefits including great weather year round, a low cost of living and a high quality of life. And there's no state income tax! It's a place where you can choose to live in the city or in the suburbs and you're just minutes from dining on South Beach, exploring the wilds of the Everglades or kicking back for the weekend in the tropical Keys.
- 3-6 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Maya/MAX and/or other 3D software package, Illustrator, Combustion, Photoshop, Flash, Alienbrain/Perforce, Unreal.
- Thorough understanding of digital/traditional and Graphic art techniques.
- Thorough understanding of UI flow and function design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Bachelor's (BA) degree from an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent industry experience.
MRINetwork - 10 months ago
We provide litigation experience and experts in virtually any area of high technology.
The Chatham Group, founded in 1986, specializes in...