Fulfill the goals of our organization as well as the needs of our patients. Apply your skills to achieve results of a truly rewarding nature. Allow others to live more satisfying lives—and your career to thrive.
Connect with your goals and change lives
with Fresenius Medical Care North America .
As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we offer exceptional opportunities to contribute to the success of a powerful organization—and to positive medical outcomes. Our patients, their families, and our team members are connected in ways that bring a deeper sort of satisfaction. Help us to improve our performance, and more important, the quality of life.
Why Join the Fresenius Team?
Passion. Dedication. Knowledge. Motivation. Experience. These are the impressive qualities you’ll find in the Fresenius Leadership Team. Our strength in the North American market and extensive global network provide our employees with the best of both worlds—the friendliness of a local organization and the stability of a worldwide organization—for diverse experiences and challenging career opportunities. When you join the Fresenius Medical Care team, you’ll be welcomed into a company that is built on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset. Our career advantages include the following:
- Fresenius Medical Care is the nation’s largest provider of renal care, meeting the needs of more than 135,000 patients at 1,800 clinics throughout the country.
- Our well-established, trusted organization fosters a spirit of camaraderie, emphasizing friendly collaboration, professional support, and career development.
- Superior training, UltraCare ® quality control, and certification procedures ensure your potential to succeed and advance as a professional.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement program.
- Recognized among Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2011.
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11 consecutive years.
- Opportunities to give back by participating in philanthropy and community outreach programs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leader in the healthcare industry. The professional we select will perform general office duties: answer phones, greet guests and vendors, sort mail, make photocopies, send/receive faxes, order/maintain supplies, and file documents.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
An entry level position performing general office duties incorporating a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES :
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Under direct/close supervision, performs a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties. These may include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and typing routine correspondence, form letters and reports
- Answering telephone & routing calls to the appropriate person,
- Greeting visitors and patients as applicable and conducting them to the appropriate location or person as needed.
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems and basic databases as applicable.
- Completing forms and reports as required by the various company offices and outside vendors and agencies.
- Recording the minutes of meetings and providing the resulting documents as necessary.
- Making copies of correspondence and other printed matter as required by manager.
- Preparing purchase orders using the appropriate software application.
- Assisting with department/facility accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and responsibilities as needed.
- Distributing incoming mail,
- Maintaining calendar and daily schedules,
- Scheduling appointments & arranging meetings,
- Maintaining inventory of the necessary office forms and supplies
- Assisting with various basic personnel administrative functions as needed.
- Acting as backup to other clerical personnel in office as needed.
- Maintain inventory.
- Supply delivery.
- Enter billing charges.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and possible interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians. The position may require travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community.
The work environment may be characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials.
High School Diploma
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience without a degree – 0-6 months experience with an Associates degree or secretarial school.
- Adequate computer skills with experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
Fresenius Medical Care - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...